- 1 (6 oz) pkg. stuffing mix
- 1 (10 3/4 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon prepared, Dijon mustard
- 2-3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets (chopped)
- 2 cups cooked, chopped ham
- 6 slices of extra thin Swiss cheese
Preheat oven to 375ºF. I baked the chicken first but you can use leftover chicken as well. While oven preheats prepare stuffing as directed on package. In a large bowl mix soup and mustard add the broccoli, ham and chicken once cooked. Transfer to a 2-qt. casserole dish then top with cheese slices and stuffing.
Bake 30-35 minutes until heated through.